Copyright © 2020 Knitted Knockers Charities, Inc.
For knitter making Knockers (for themselves or for donation):
· Ultra Pima by Cascade Yarns is the yarn the pattern was written for because of its softness and comfort when wearing.
· All sizes of Knockers are needed for donation. If you make a pair that are the same size, use a safety pin or string to keep them together so they can be passed on to someone who needs a matching pair.
· The knockers pattern has a slit for stuffing, please do not sew this closed.
· Please send the knockers unstuffed and be sure that all ends are woven.
For recipients wearing the Knockers:
· Wash by soaking in warm water and soap, rinse thoroughly, and gently shape. Allow to dry completely. Stuff, using as much or as little stuffing as you like. One side (the Back) of the Knocker should be concave so it avoids contact with the skin, the other side perky but pliable.
· Knitted Knocker work well with swim suits too.
Click here for how to videos.